Becoming a Businessman via Online Education?
At the very least, online education can help you lay a foundation and/or open up alternate career paths.
American Intercontinental University
is a US school (accredited) offering business and finance courses to train individuals
to become top-notch
business and finance professionals,
Colleges and universities like American Intercontinental University that provide online education are successfully launching workers into
Typical Work Locations for a Businessman
Potential Advantages and Benefits of Working as a Businessman
- real estate office
- accounting firm
- law office
- insurance company
- design firm
- television studio
- manufacturing company
- brokerage firm
- work with people of same interest
- profits are to be shared with yourself
- self employment or you can work on partnership basis
- boss of yourself
- you are responsible for your profits and loss
- work on the specific time that suits you
- can remove time for family outings
- live well if work hard
- confidence increases
- self motivation
Related Professions to Consider
- late hours
- no family time
- no relationships
- traveling a lot
- stress from work
- medical issues due to stress
- aching body muscles
- dealing with unpleasant people
- working by yourself many times
- no time to splurge on yourself
Possible Interview Questions When Applying to be a Businessman
- Executive Assistant
- Project Engineer Junior Project Manager
- Professional Driver
- Plantarea Manager
- Concession Manager
- Fantastic Graduate Opportunity
- Business Development Manager
- Live in Housekeeper Cook
- Link Builder
- Cleaner House Maid
Common Collaborating Professions
- If the economy crashed hard and there was no more room for you in the business sector what would you do?
- What direction do you want this business to go in?
- What do you know about this organization?
- How did you hear about this position?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- What comes to your mind of having this small business ?
- What has been your greatest challenge?
- What motivates you?
- What turns you off?
- What goals have you set for yourself How are you planning to achieve them?
Businessman Training books
Businessman (More) Popular books
Potential Companies to Work For
Common College Majors
- Tax Analyst
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Management and Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
- Political Science
- Business Law