Becoming a Finance Accountant via Online Education?
At the very least, online education can help you lay a foundation and/or open up alternate career paths.
American Intercontinental University
is a US school (accredited) offering business and finance courses to train individuals
to become top-notch
business and finance professionals,
Colleges and universities like American Intercontinental University that provide online education are successfully launching workers into
Typical Work Locations for a Finance Accountant
Potential Advantages and Benefits of Working as a Finance Accountant
- finance and accounting jobs financial careers - jobsinthemoney com
- careerbank com - accounting jobs finance jobs and banking jobs
- gaapweb com - finance and accounting jobs uk
- accounting jobs finance jobs india financial accounting jobs in
- financial jobs - nationjob presents careers work & employment
- job-hunt org: on-line job search resources for finance accounting
- city jobs uk - banking accounting & finance jobs & recruitment
- south african job bank :: accounting & finance jobs :: best jobs
- online job search professional staffing - kforce - apply online
- finance & accounting: the riley guide
- more efficient
- work with more interest
- motivate the team members
- identify your skills
- learn from experience
- interact with internal and external customers
- manage and coordinate business
- improve self esteem
- improve leadership qualities
- help and guide the customers
Related Professions to Consider
- 100 percent accuracy is required
- long hours and repetitive work means that you can get bored
- being in charge of someones finances is a very stressful responsibility
- hours can vary significantly
- you are always on call
- focusing on someones finances can make working with your own even more tedious
- if you go bankrupt yourself no one would hire you who wants a broke accountant
- its not always easy to give people bad news about there finances
- its not dependable work
- your phone always has to be on
Possible Interview Questions When Applying to be a Finance Accountant
- Online Finance Manager
- Grant Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Sponsored Project Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Director Of Finance
- Associate Vice President for Finance
- Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
- Assistant Controller Assistant Controller
Common Collaborating Professions
- Which accounting applications are your familiar with?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the different accounting packages/systems you have used recently in your accountant jobs?
- Give me examples of the accounting reports you have prepared?
- Describe any accounting process that you have developed or revised?
- What do you consider to be the biggest challenge facing the accounting profession today?
- What motivates you?
- What has been a major achievement in your working career to date?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully dealt with a difficult and demanding client?
- How do you go about persuading others to your point of view?
- Tell me about a recent high stress situation you were in How did you manage it?
Finance Accountant Training books
Finance Accountant (More) Popular books
Potential Companies to Work For
Common College Majors
- Managing Director
- Internal Auditor
- Accounts Assistant
- Office Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Financial Management Analyst
- Program Financial Analyst