Becoming a Model via Online Education?
At the very least, online education can help you lay a foundation and/or open up alternate career paths.
Penn Foster Career School
is a US school (accredited) offering fashion courses to train individuals
to become top-notch
Currently, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics there are 1,510 people employed as
models alone in America, and their average annual salary is
Colleges and universities like Penn Foster Career School that provide online education are successfully launching workers into
Typical Work Locations for a Model
Potential Advantages and Benefits of Working as a Model
- apparel magazine
- broadcasting company
- marketing firm
- photography company
- apparel company
- jewelry catalog producer
- movie production firm
- modeling agency
- sports magazine
- car magazine
- high remunaration
- more publicity
- more respect
- always charming
- less work
- can travel alot
- chance to become an artist
- more holydays
- flexible work hours
- work with interesting people
Related Professions to Consider
- you have to constantly travel
- you have to deal with rejection on a constant basis
- you have to deal with people scrutinizing your appearance
- you have to keep your body weight very low
- you have to compete with many other models for few jobs
- you may have to have plastic surgery to alter your looks
- you have to work at odd times and hours
- you have to purchase expensive photos to show potential employers
- you have to purchase expensive clothing to make a good impression on potential employers
- you have to know that you will be considered too old for modeling at a young age
Possible Interview Questions When Applying to be a Model
- Beauty Therapist
- Fashion Model
- Life Model
- Runway Model
- Hand Model
Common Collaborating Professions
- How would you describe the perfect shopping and customer experence?
- Why you want leave your current job?
- Discuss your strength and weakness?
- What is a results-oriented person?
- Greeting objective for call center agents?
- Why punctuality and time management important before interview?
- Why you would like to work in our company?
- How could you make your organisation effective?
- How did you get your job interview?
- What are your current duties?
Model Training books
Model (More) Popular books
Potential Companies to Work For
Common College Majors
- Talent Agent
- Fashion Designer
- Magazine Publisher
- Makeup Artist
- Fashion Critic
- Physical Trainer
- Photo Editor
- Wardrobe Supervisor
- natural science
- social science
Model Salary Information
|Total # Employed in the US
|Average Hourly Wage:
|Hourly Wage Range
|Average Yearly Salary
|Yearly Salary Range
|% OF WORKERS WITH|
|< High School Diploma
||High School Diploma
Models — WAGES BY STATE, SORTED BY SALARY
|STATE||Average Hourly Wage||Average Annual Salary|