Becoming a Professional Caterer via Online Education?
At the very least, online education can help you lay a foundation and/or open up alternate career paths.
Penn Foster Career School, one of the highest ranking online
is a US school (accredited) offering catering courses to train individuals
to become top-notch
food service managers,
food service directors,
food service supervisors,
food and beverage managers,
catering managers, etc.
Colleges and universities like Penn Foster Career School that provide online education are successfully launching workers into
Typical Work Locations for a Professional Caterer
Potential Advantages and Benefits of Working as a Professional Caterer
- new york
- san antonio
- la crosse
- offer unique variety of tasteful stylish contemporary classic ranges of tableware
- make an impression on your attendees
- great way to create the perfect look for perfect wedding day
- give you the right image for both you and your business
- unique variety of tasteful, stylish foods
- provide you with a complete service direct to your locality
- cost-effective way to target valued clients
- quite advantageous and rewarding too
- equipments sterilized and conveniently packaged for immediate use
- event planning to the actual day is perfect in every way
Related Professions to Consider
- have to work at parties with drunks
- bridezilla and groomzilla (not to mention momzilla)
- starting pay can be miserable
- if you own your own business then no paid vacations
- you are on your feet a lot
- murphy's law--if anything can go wrong it will (and you're responsible)
- challenges of meeting sanitation laws
- employees who don't show up
- working outside in bad weather
- last minute cancellations
Possible Interview Questions When Applying to be a Professional Caterer
- Catering Manager
- Sr. Executive Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Manager
Common Collaborating Professions
- Are you a member of the Better bussiness buerau?
- How long have you been in this bussiness?
- Have you catered any weddings before?
- Have you created green wedding before?
- Are you liscensed and insured ?
- Do you have liquor license?
- Does your company has uniform or dress code?
- How long does it take you to set-up?
- Is set up clean up included in your prices?
- What are we required to provied?
Professional Caterer Training books
Professional Caterer (More) Popular books
Potential Companies to Work For
Common College Majors
- Executive Chef
- Professional Risk and Compliance Lawyer
- Solicitor within Professional Indemnity
- Head Chef
- Sales Executive
- Assistant Manager (Deputy)
- Housekeeping Assistant
- AA in Hospitality Travel and Tourism
- BS in Business / Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Hospitality & Tourism
- MBA with Concentration in Hospitality and Tourism
- BBA: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Culinary / Restaurant Management
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant Ownership
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Ownership
- Food & Beverage Management