Learn the skills you need for a career as a Hotel/Restaurant Manager - at home, at your own pace, with Penn Foster Career School.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Hotel/Restaurant Management. The Penn Foster Career School Hotel/Restaurant Management Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
* Marketing and Sales
* Hospitality Accounting, Cost Controls,
and Legal Aspects and Insurance
* Menu Planning, Food Preparation,
and Restaurant and Banquet Service
* Food Service Sanitation, Purchasing and Storage
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed! You’ll get valuable information about food service set-ups, dining service, banquet and buffet catering, sales, advertising, and public relations.
Start a rewarding career in a growing field.
Why take a Hotel/Restaurant Management training program? With the right credentials, you can:
* Work for an established hotel or restaurant.
* Work for a chain of hotels or restaurants and have the opportunity to travel.
* Enjoy the fringe benefits that come with such an exciting job.
Demand for Hotel/Restaurant Managers is on the rise. The more people travel, the greater the need for Hotel/Restaurant Managers. As operations become more complex, employers are putting more emphasis on specialized training. The Penn Foster Career School Hotel/Restaurant Management Program can give you a real advantage over others without your training!
Contact Penn Foster Career School Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Penn Foster Career School's Hotel/Restaurant Management training that includes:
* All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
* Unlimited instructional support
* Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Get more information today and in as little as six months from enrollment, you can be on your way to a career as a Hotel/Restaurant Manager!
||High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
|Credit Transfer Restrictions
||Credit transfer is decided upon on a case by case and program by program basis. Please contact the institution for more information