Animation Schools in Arkansas
school that offers animation programs.
ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock has a total student population of 695 and
3777th highest ranked school in America.
Animation students from Arkansas schools who go on to become
game designers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Multimedia artists and animators make on average $62,810 per year and there are about 28,800 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the animation schools
in Arkansas, the average student population is 2,096 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from animation,
there are 2695 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,969 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,307, but can vary widely depending on the type
Animation Programs in Arkansas
ITT Technical Institute-Little Rock
Animation, Interactive Tech, Video Graphics and Special Effects
Arkansas Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Arkansas:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Arkansas
- Elevations in the state range from 54 feet above sea level in the far southeast corner to 2,753 feet above at Mount Magazine, the state's highest point.
- North Little Rock offers one of the nation's largest municipal parks.
- The community of Mountain View is called the Folk Capital of America. The little town preserves the pioneer way of life and puts it on display for visitors at the Ozark Folk Center State Park from March through October.
- The road to the White House for President Bill Clinton began in Hope, then led to Hot Springs, Fayetteville, and Little Rock.
- Arkansas contains over 600,000 acres of lakes and 9,700 miles of streams and rivers.