Animation Schools in Kentucky
school that offers animation programs.
ITT Technical Institute-Louisville has a total student population of 975 and
4315th highest ranked school in America.
Animation students from Kentucky schools who go on to become
game designers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Multimedia artists and animators make on average $62,810 per year and there are about 28,800 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the animation schools
in Kentucky, the average student population is 2,555 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from animation,
there are 2859 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,477 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,117, but can vary widely depending on the type
Animation Programs in Kentucky
ITT Technical Institute-Louisville
Animation, Interactive Tech, Video Graphics and Special Effects
Kentucky Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Kentucky:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Kentucky
- The town of Murray is home to the Boy Scouts of America Scouting Museum located on the campus of Murray State University.
- The Kentucky Derby is the oldest continuously held horse race in the country. It is held at Churchill Downs in Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
- The Bluegrass Country around Lexington is home to some of the world's finest racehorses.
- Kentucky was a popular hunting ground for the Shawnee and Cherokee Indian nations prior to being settled by white settlers.
- In 1774 Harrodstown (now Harrodsburg) was established as the first permanent settlement in the Kentucky region. It was named after James Harrod who led a team of area surveyors.