Animation Schools in Louisiana
school that offers animation programs.
ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose has a total student population of 706 and
3189th highest ranked school in America.
Animation students from Louisiana schools who go on to become
game designers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Multimedia artists and animators make on average $62,810 per year and there are about 28,800 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the animation schools
in Louisiana, the average student population is 1,613 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from animation,
there are 3263 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,905 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$1,789, but can vary widely depending on the type
Animation Programs in Louisiana
ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose
Animation, Interactive Tech, Video Graphics and Special Effects
Louisiana Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Louisiana:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Louisiana
- "The world famous "Mardi Gras" is celebrated in New Orleans. Mardi Gras is an ancient custom that originated in southern Europe. It celebrates food and fun just before the 40 days of Lent: a Catholic time of prayer and sacrifice."
- The Battle of New Orleans, which made Andrew Jackson a national hero, was fought two weeks after the War of 1812 had ended and more than a month before the news of the war's end had reached Louisiana.
- Louisiana was named in honor of King Louis XIV.
- Baton Rouge hosted the 1983 Special Olympics International Summer Games at LSU.
- Louisiana has the tallest state capitol building in the United States; the building is 450 feet tall with 34 floors.