Animation Schools in South Carolina
South Carolina contains
school that offers animation programs.
ITT Technical Institute-Greenville has a total student population of 675 and
3735th highest ranked school in America.
Animation students from South Carolina schools who go on to become
game designers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Multimedia artists and animators make on average $62,810 per year and there are about 28,800 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the animation schools
in South Carolina, the average student population is 2,446 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from animation,
there are 2873 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,037 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$5,801, but can vary widely depending on the type
Animation Programs in South Carolina
ITT Technical Institute-Greenville
Animation, Interactive Tech, Video Graphics and Special Effects
South Carolina Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in South Carolina:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near South Carolina
- Campbell's Covered Bridge built in 1909, is the only remaining covered bridge in South Carolina. Off Hwy 14 near Gowensville.
- The salamander was given the honor of official state amphibian.
- The walls of the American fort on Sullivan Island, in Charleston Harbor, were made of spongy Palmetto logs. This was helpful in protecting the fort because the British cannonballs bounced off the logs.
- The City of Myrtle Beach is in the center of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile crescent of beach on the South Carolina coast. In the last 25 years, Myrtle Beach has developed into the premier resort destination on the East Coast.
- South Carolina entered the Union on May 23, 1788 and became the 8th state.