Chiropractic Schools near Colorado
school that offers chiropractic programs.
Dodge City Community College has a total student population of 1,706 and
4382nd highest ranked school in America.
Chiropractic students from Colorado schools who go on to become
doctor of chiropractics, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 26,310 people working as
chiropractors alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the chiropractic schools
in Colorado, the average student population is 3,182 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from chiropractic,
there are 2501 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 3,103 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,337, but can vary widely depending on the type
Chiropractic Programs near Colorado
Dodge City Community College
Colorado Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Colorado:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Colorado
- ""Beulah red" is the name of the red marble that gives the Colorado State Capitol its distinctive splendor. Cutting, polishing, and installing the marble in the Capitol took six years, from 1894 to 1900. All of the "Beulah red" marble in the world went into the Capitol. It cannot be replaced, at any price."
- Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held in Denver. 62% of all state Voters choose at almost the last minute not to host the Olympics, because of the cost, pollution and population boom it would have on the State Of Colorado, and the City of Denver.
- The United States Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs.
- The world's largest flat-top mountain is in Grand Mesa.
- In Fruita, the town folk celebrate 'Mike the Headless Chicken Day'. Seems that a farmer named L.A. Olsen cut off Mike's head on September 10, 1945 in anticipation of a chicken dinner - and Mike lived for another 4 years without a head.