Chiropractic Schools near Florida
school that offers chiropractic programs.
Life University has a total student population of 2,301 and
176th highest ranked school in America.
Chiropractic students from Florida schools who go on to become
doctor of chiropractics, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 26,310 people working as
chiropractors alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the chiropractic schools
in Florida, the average student population is 3,322 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from chiropractic,
there are 7625 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,875 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$2,879, but can vary widely depending on the type
Chiropractic Programs near Florida
Florida Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Florida:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Florida
- Greater Miami is the only metropolitan area in the United States whose borders encompass two national parks. You can hike through pristine Everglades National Park or ride on glass-bottom boats across Biscayne National Park.
- Saint Augustine is the oldest European settlement in North America.
- The name Punta Gorda, which means, "fat point" when translated from Spanish. The moniker was given to the city because a broad part of the land in Punta Gorda juts into Charlotte Harbor. The harbor itself is somewhat unique, as it is the point where the Peace River meets the ocean.
- Orlando attracts more visitors than any other amusement park destination in the United States.
- New England Congregationalists who sought to bring their style of liberal arts education to the state founded Rollins College, the oldest college in Florida, in Winter Park in 1885.