Chiropractic Schools near New Jersey
New Jersey contains
school that offers chiropractic programs.
University of Bridgeport has a total student population of 5,103 and
680th highest ranked school in America.
Chiropractic students from New Jersey schools who go on to become
doctor of chiropractics, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 26,310 people working as
chiropractors alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the chiropractic schools
in New Jersey, the average student population is 3,123 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from chiropractic,
there are 3172 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,929 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$8,300, but can vary widely depending on the type
Chiropractic Programs near New Jersey
University of Bridgeport
New Jersey Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in New Jersey:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near New Jersey
- New Jersey has the highest population density in the U.S. An average 1,030 people per sq. mi., which is 13 times the national average.
- New Jersey has the highest percent urban population in the U.S. with about 90% of the people living in an urban area.
- "In November of 1914, the New York Tribune, cooperating with Mr. Bertram Chapman Mayo (founder of Beachwood) issued an "Extra" announcing: "Subscribe to the New York Tribune and secure a lot at Beautiful Beachwood. Act at once, secure your lot in this Summer Paradise now!" This was the greatest premium offered by a newspaper - nothing equal to it was ever attempted in the United States."
- New Jersey is the only state where all its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
- North Jersey is the car theft capital of the world, with more cars stolen in Newark then any other city. Even the 2 largest cities, NYC and LA put together.