Clinical Psychology Schools near South Carolina
South Carolina contains
school that offers clinical psychology programs.
University of South Carolina-Columbia has a total student population of 28,482 and
786th highest ranked school in America.
Clinical Psychology students from South Carolina schools who go on to become
counseling psychologists, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Psychologists make on average $84,220 per year and there are about 10,260 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the clinical psychology schools
in South Carolina, the average student population is 2,446 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from clinical psychology,
there are 2873 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,037 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$5,801, but can vary widely depending on the type
Clinical Psychology Programs near South Carolina
University of South Carolina-Columbia
South Carolina Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in South Carolina:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near South Carolina
- Campbell's Covered Bridge built in 1909, is the only remaining covered bridge in South Carolina. Off Hwy 14 near Gowensville.
- The salamander was given the honor of official state amphibian.
- The walls of the American fort on Sullivan Island, in Charleston Harbor, were made of spongy Palmetto logs. This was helpful in protecting the fort because the British cannonballs bounced off the logs.
- The City of Myrtle Beach is in the center of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile crescent of beach on the South Carolina coast. In the last 25 years, Myrtle Beach has developed into the premier resort destination on the East Coast.
- South Carolina entered the Union on May 23, 1788 and became the 8th state.