Crime Scene Investigation Schools in Oklahoma
23 schools that offer crime scene investigation programs.
Oklahoma City University,
the highest-ranking crime scene investigation school in OK, has a total student population of 3,829 and
310th highest ranked school in America.
Of the 23 crime scene investigation schools
only 2 have a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
University of Tulsa comes out as the most expensive ($20,686/yr),
with Redlands Community College as the lowest recorded at only $5,100/yr.
Crime Scene Investigation students from Oklahoma schools who go on to become
crime scene investigators,
crime scene forensics specialists, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 12,870 people working as
forensic science technicians alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the crime scene investigation schools
in Oklahoma, the average student population is 1,754 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
15 to 1. Aside from crime scene investigation,
there are 4305 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,424 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,600, but can vary widely depending on the type
Oklahoma Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Oklahoma:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Oklahoma
- On July 25, 2000, Governor Keating announced plans to construct a dome on the Oklahoma State Capitol Building. Construction is slated to begin April 2001 with an estimated completion date of November 2002.
- The world's first installed parking meter was in Oklahoma City, on July 16, 1935. Carl C. Magee, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is generally credited with originating the parking meter. He filed for a patent for a "coin controlled parking meter" on May 13, 1935.
- Vinita is the oldest incorporated town on Oklahoma Route 66 being established in 1871. Vinita was the first town in Oklahoma to enjoy electricity. Originally named Downingville. The towns name was later changed to Vinita, in honor of Vinnie Ream, the sculptress who created the life-size statue of Lincoln at the United States Capitol.
- During a tornado in Ponca City, a man and his wife were carried aloft in their house by a tornado. The walls and roof were blown away. But the floor remained intact and eventually glided downward, setting the couple safely back on the ground.
- The Amateur Softball Association of America - a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization based in Oklahoma City, OK - was founded in 1933 and has evolved into the strongest softball organization in the country.