Criminology Schools near California
school that offers criminology programs.
Saint Leo University has a total student population of 14,339 and
3188th highest ranked school in America.
Criminology students from California schools who go on to become
crime scene forensics specialists,
crime scene technicians, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists make on average $50,500 per year and there are about 92,910 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the criminology schools
in California, the average student population is 4,206 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from criminology,
there are 18354 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 4,230 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$1,817, but can vary widely depending on the type
Criminology Programs near California
Saint Leo University
California Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in California:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near California
- California's Mount Whitney measures as the highest peak in the lower 48 states. Its most famous climb is Mount Whitney Trail to the 14,495 feet summit. Wilderness permits are required.
- In 1925 a giant sequoia located in California's Kings Canyon National Park was named the nation's national Christmas tree. The tree is over 300 feet in height.
- More turkeys are raised in California than in any other state in the United States.
- Pacific Park, on the venerable Santa Monica Pier, re-creates the amusement parks once dotting the ocean areas along the Pacific Coast. Featured are 11 amusement rides including the 1910-vintage hand-carved merry-go-round appearing in the movie "The Sting."
- Alpine County is the eighth smallest of California's 58 counties. It has no high school, ATMs, dentists, banks, or traffic lights.