Criminology Schools near Indiana
school that offers criminology programs.
Saint Leo University has a total student population of 14,339 and
3188th highest ranked school in America.
Criminology students from Indiana schools who go on to become
crime scene forensics specialists,
crime scene technicians, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists make on average $50,500 per year and there are about 92,910 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the criminology schools
in Indiana, the average student population is 3,200 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from criminology,
there are 4523 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,471 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,867, but can vary widely depending on the type
Criminology Programs near Indiana
Saint Leo University
Indiana Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Indiana:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Indiana
- The first long-distance auto race in the U. S. was held May 30, 1911, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The winner averaged 75 miles an hour and won a 1st place prize of $14,000. Today the average speed is over 167 miles an hour and the prize is more than $1.2 million. Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the site of the greatest spectacle in sports, the Indianapolis 500. The Indianapolis 500 is held every Memorial Day weekend in the Hoosier capital city. The race is 200 laps or 500 miles long.
- Abraham Lincoln moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. He lived most of his boyhood life in Spencer County with his parents Thomas and Nancy.
- Explorers Lewis and Clark set out from Fort Vincennes on their exploration of the Northwest Territory.
- The movie "Hard Rain" was filmed in Huntingburg.
- During WWII the P-47 fighter-plane was manufactured in Evansville at Republic Aviation.