Criminology Schools near Maryland
school that offers criminology programs.
Saint Leo University has a total student population of 14,339 and
3188th highest ranked school in America.
Criminology students from Maryland schools who go on to become
crime scene forensics specialists,
crime scene technicians, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists make on average $50,500 per year and there are about 92,910 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the criminology schools
in Maryland, the average student population is 3,835 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from criminology,
there are 2792 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 3,442 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$6,052, but can vary widely depending on the type
Criminology Programs near Maryland
Saint Leo University
Maryland Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Maryland:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Maryland
- The United States Naval Academy was founded on October 10, 1845 at Annapolis.
- In 1830 the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Company built the first railroad station in Baltimore.
- During revolutionary times Rockville was known as Hungerford's Tavern the name of its most familiar landmark. One of the first calls to freedom from British rule was heard at the tavern in 1774.
- The Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is considered a masterpiece and one of the finest 19th century buildings in the world. The basilica is the first cathedral in the United States. Baltimore represents the first Roman Catholic diocese.
- Fort Meade near Laurel became a base because a train engineer delivering soldiers to Meade knew only one Meade, the one in Maryland. He was not aware of Fort Meade, Florida. The confusion happened so often a second base was built in Maryland in an attempt to avoid the confusion.