Criminology Schools near Texas
school that offers criminology programs.
Saint Leo University has a total student population of 14,339 and
3188th highest ranked school in America.
Criminology students from Texas schools who go on to become
crime scene forensics specialists,
crime scene technicians, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists make on average $50,500 per year and there are about 92,910 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the criminology schools
in Texas, the average student population is 3,703 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from criminology,
there are 11086 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,493 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,572, but can vary widely depending on the type
Criminology Programs near Texas
Saint Leo University
Texas Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Texas:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Texas
- Texas is popularly known as The Lone Star State.
- The Alamo is located in San Antonio. It is where Texas defenders fell to Mexican General Santa Anna and the phrase Remember the Alamo originated. The Alamo is considered the cradle of Texas liberty and the state's most popular historic site.
- The lightning whelk is the official state shell.
- "Texas is the only state to have the flags of 6 different nations fly over it. They are: Spain, France, Mexico, Republic of Texas, Confederate States, and the United States."
- "Although six flags have flown over Texas, there have been eight changes of government: Spanish 1519-1685, French 1685-1690, Spanish 1690-1821, Mexican 1821-1836, Republic of Texas 1836-1845, United States 1845-1861, Confederate States 1861-1865, United States 1865-present"