Criminology Schools near Utah
school that offers criminology programs.
Saint Leo University has a total student population of 14,339 and
3188th highest ranked school in America.
Criminology students from Utah schools who go on to become
crime scene forensics specialists,
crime scene technicians, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists make on average $50,500 per year and there are about 92,910 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the criminology schools
in Utah, the average student population is 3,744 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from criminology,
there are 2052 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,639 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,769, but can vary widely depending on the type
Criminology Programs near Utah
Saint Leo University
Utah Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Utah:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Utah
- Completion of the world's first transcontinental railroad was celebrated at Promontory where the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads met on May 10, 1869. It is now known as Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Levan, is "navel" spelled backwards. It is so named because it is in the middle of Utah.
- Utah is the site of the nations first department store. Zions Co-operative Mercantile Institution was established in the late 1800's. It is still in operation today as ZCMI.
- The Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City took 40 years to complete. The Mormon temples in St. George, Manti and Logan Utah were completed before the Salt Lake Temple.
- Interstate 70 enters the eastern edge of the state, from Grand Junction Colorado, and ends where it intersects Interstate 15, near Cove Fort. This section of Interstate 70 is one of the most deserted stretches of Interstate in the United States.