Educational Psychology Schools in New Jersey
New Jersey contains
21 schools that offer educational psychology programs.
Rutgers University-New Brunswick,
the highest-ranking educational psychology school in NJ, has a total student population of 37,366 and
55th highest ranked school in America.
Of the 21 educational psychology schools
in New Jersey,
only 6 have a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham comes out as the most expensive ($26,891/yr),
with Mercer County Community College as the lowest recorded at only $3,403/yr.
Educational Psychology students from New Jersey schools who go on to become
educational counselors, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Psychologists make on average $84,220 per year and there are about 10,260 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the educational psychology schools
in New Jersey, the average student population is 3,123 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from educational psychology,
there are 3172 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,929 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$8,300, but can vary widely depending on the type
Educational Psychology Programs in New Jersey
Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Montclair State University
New Jersey City University
New Jersey Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in New Jersey:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near New Jersey
- New Jersey has the highest population density in the U.S. An average 1,030 people per sq. mi., which is 13 times the national average.
- New Jersey has the highest percent urban population in the U.S. with about 90% of the people living in an urban area.
- "In November of 1914, the New York Tribune, cooperating with Mr. Bertram Chapman Mayo (founder of Beachwood) issued an "Extra" announcing: "Subscribe to the New York Tribune and secure a lot at Beautiful Beachwood. Act at once, secure your lot in this Summer Paradise now!" This was the greatest premium offered by a newspaper - nothing equal to it was ever attempted in the United States."
- New Jersey is the only state where all its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
- North Jersey is the car theft capital of the world, with more cars stolen in Newark then any other city. Even the 2 largest cities, NYC and LA put together.