Graphic Design Schools in Arizona
schools that offer graphic design programs.
Northern Arizona University,
the highest-ranking graphic design school in AZ, has a total student population of 23,597 and
225th highest ranked school in America.
Of the 16 graphic design schools
only 7 have a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
Collins College comes out as the most expensive ($43,351/yr),
with Pima Community College as the lowest recorded at only $3,259/yr.
Graphic Design students from Arizona schools who go on to become
web designers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 200,870 people working as
graphic designers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the graphic design schools
in Arizona, the average student population is 7,131 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
19 to 1. Aside from graphic design,
there are 3266 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,667 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$2,108, but can vary widely depending on the type
Graphic Design Programs in Arizona
The Art Institute of Tucson
Grand Canyon University
The Art Institute of Phoenix
Glendale Community College
Mesa Community College
Scottsdale Community College
Arizona Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Arizona:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Arizona
- Arizona is a right-to-work state. The law states no person shall be denied the opportunity to obtain or retain employment because of non-membership in a labor organization.
- The Arizona trout is found only in the Arizona.
- The saguaro cactus blossom is the official state flower. The white flower blooms on the tips of the saguaro cactus during May and June. The saguaro is the largest American cactus.
- Arizona leads the nation in copper production.
- Petrified wood is the official state fossil. Most petrified wood comes from the Petrified Forest in northeastern Arizona.