Interior Design Schools in New Mexico
New Mexico contains
schools that offer interior design programs.
Santa Fe University of Art and Design,
the highest-ranking interior design school in NM, has a total student population of 221 and
525th highest ranked school in America.
Of the 3 interior design schools
in New Mexico,
have a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
The Art Center Design College-Albuquerque comes out as the most expensive ($34,902/yr),
with Santa Fe Community College as the lowest recorded at only $10,016/yr.
Interior Design students from New Mexico schools who go on to become
interior design consultants,
interior architects, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 46,010 people working as
interior designers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the interior design schools
in New Mexico, the average student population is 2,774 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from interior design,
there are 1598 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,262 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$1,963, but can vary widely depending on the type
Interior Design Programs in New Mexico
The Art Center Design College-Albuquerque
Santa Fe Community College
New Mexico Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in New Mexico:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near New Mexico
- Santa Fe is the highest capital city in the United States at 7,000 feet above sea level.
- The province that was once Spanish New Mexico included all of present day New Mexico, most of Colorado and Arizona, and slices of Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Wyoming. The Original American Territory of New Mexico that congress created in 1850 included all of New Mexico and Arizona plus parts of Colorado, Nevada, and Utah. The boundaries of present day New Mexico were drawn by congress in 1863 but New Mexico didn't become a state until 1912.
- Each October Albuquerque hosts the world's largest international hot air balloon fiesta.
- Las Cruces makes the world's largest enchilada the first weekend in October at the "Whole Enchilada Fiesta".
- Lakes and Rivers make up only .002% of the state's total surface area. The lowest water-to-land ratio of all 50 states. Most of New Mexico's lakes are man-made reservoirs. A dam on the Rio Grande formed the Elephant Butte Reservoir the state's largest lake.