Jewelry Design Schools in Indiana
school that offers jewelry design programs.
Ivy Tech Community College-Kokomo has a total student population of 5,088 and
5785th highest ranked school in America.
Jewelry Design students from Indiana schools who go on to become
jewelry makers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 23,410 people working as
jewelers and precious stone and metal workers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the jewelry design schools
in Indiana, the average student population is 3,200 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from jewelry design ,
there are 4523 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,471 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,867, but can vary widely depending on the type
Indiana Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Indiana:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Indiana
- The first long-distance auto race in the U. S. was held May 30, 1911, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The winner averaged 75 miles an hour and won a 1st place prize of $14,000. Today the average speed is over 167 miles an hour and the prize is more than $1.2 million. Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the site of the greatest spectacle in sports, the Indianapolis 500. The Indianapolis 500 is held every Memorial Day weekend in the Hoosier capital city. The race is 200 laps or 500 miles long.
- Abraham Lincoln moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. He lived most of his boyhood life in Spencer County with his parents Thomas and Nancy.
- Explorers Lewis and Clark set out from Fort Vincennes on their exploration of the Northwest Territory.
- The movie "Hard Rain" was filmed in Huntingburg.
- During WWII the P-47 fighter-plane was manufactured in Evansville at Republic Aviation.