Locksmith Schools in Utah
school that offers locksmith programs.
University of Phoenix-Utah Campus has a total student population of 3,097 and
5274th highest ranked school in America.
Locksmith students from Utah schools who go on to become
certified master locksmiths,
road service locksmiths, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 16,910 people working as
locksmiths and safe repairers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the locksmith schools
in Utah, the average student population is 3,744 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from locksmith,
there are 2052 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,639 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,769, but can vary widely depending on the type
Utah Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Utah:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Utah
- Completion of the world's first transcontinental railroad was celebrated at Promontory where the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads met on May 10, 1869. It is now known as Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Levan, is "navel" spelled backwards. It is so named because it is in the middle of Utah.
- Utah is the site of the nations first department store. Zions Co-operative Mercantile Institution was established in the late 1800's. It is still in operation today as ZCMI.
- The Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City took 40 years to complete. The Mormon temples in St. George, Manti and Logan Utah were completed before the Salt Lake Temple.
- Interstate 70 enters the eastern edge of the state, from Grand Junction Colorado, and ends where it intersects Interstate 15, near Cove Fort. This section of Interstate 70 is one of the most deserted stretches of Interstate in the United States.