Manufacturing Schools in Georgia
school that offers manufacturing programs.
West Central Technical College has a total student population of 7,313 and
4854th highest ranked school in America.
Manufacturing students from Georgia schools who go on to become
manufacturing directors, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the manufacturing schools
in Georgia, the average student population is 2,956 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
19 to 1. Aside from manufacturing,
there are 5022 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 3,167 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,057, but can vary widely depending on the type
Manufacturing Programs in Georgia
West Central Technical College
Georgia Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Georgia:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Georgia
- Okefenokee Swamp encompasses over 400,000 acres of canals; moss draped cypress trees, and lily pad prairies providing sanctuaries for hundreds of species of birds and wildlife including several endangered species.
- Cumberland Island National Seashore contains the ruins of Dungeness, the once magnificent Carnegie estate. In addition, wild horses graze among wind swept dunes.
- The late John F. Kennedy, Jr. and his future wife stopped in Kingsland on the way to their marriage on Cumberland Island.
- Historic Saint Marys Georgia is the second oldest city in the nation.
- The City of Savanna was the first steamship to cross the Atlantic. It sailed from Georgia.