Math Schools in Delaware
school that offers math programs.
Delaware State University has a total student population of 3,609 and
639th highest ranked school in America.
Math students from Delaware schools who go on to become
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 2,770 people working as
mathematicians alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, Statisticians make on average $75,220 per year and there are about 21,370 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the math schools
in Delaware, the average student population is 2,228 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from math,
there are 540 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,476 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,732, but can vary widely depending on the type
Math Programs in Delaware
Delaware State University
Mathematics Teacher Education
Mathematics and statistics
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Mathematics and Computer Science
Delaware Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Delaware:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Delaware
- Delaware was the first state to ratify the United States constitution. It did so on December 7, 1787.
- Delaware shares a semi-circular border with Pennsylvania. The border was drawn at the time of the original land grants to William Penn from King Charles II and the Duke of York.
- The nation's first scheduled steam railroad began in New Castle in 1831.
- The United States battleship Delaware was commissioned in 1910.
- Delaware is the only state without any National Park System units such as national parks, seashores, historic sites, battlefields, memorials, and monuments.