Ministry Schools in Kentucky
schools that offer ministry programs.
the highest-ranking ministry school in KY, has a total student population of 1,548 and
203rd highest ranked school in America.
Ministry students from Kentucky schools who go on to become
ministry workers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 6,140 people working as
religious workers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, Community and social services employees make on average $42,750 per year and there are about 1,891,320 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the ministry schools
in Kentucky, the average student population is 2,555 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from ministry,
there are 2859 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,477 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,117, but can vary widely depending on the type
Ministry Programs in Kentucky
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Kentucky Christian University
Divinity/Ministry (BD, MDiv)
Kentucky Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Kentucky:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Kentucky
- The town of Murray is home to the Boy Scouts of America Scouting Museum located on the campus of Murray State University.
- The Kentucky Derby is the oldest continuously held horse race in the country. It is held at Churchill Downs in Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
- The Bluegrass Country around Lexington is home to some of the world's finest racehorses.
- Kentucky was a popular hunting ground for the Shawnee and Cherokee Indian nations prior to being settled by white settlers.
- In 1774 Harrodstown (now Harrodsburg) was established as the first permanent settlement in the Kentucky region. It was named after James Harrod who led a team of area surveyors.