Nurse Practitioner Schools in Wisconsin
schools that offer nurse practitioner programs.
Bellin College of Nursing,
the highest-ranking nurse practitioner school in WI, has a total student population of 306 and
715th highest ranked school in America.
Nurse Practitioner students from Wisconsin schools who go on to become
licensed vocational nurses,
natural health practitioners, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses make on average $40,900 per year and there are about 728,670 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the nurse practitioner schools
in Wisconsin, the average student population is 3,620 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
15 to 1. Aside from nurse practitioner,
there are 4047 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,987 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,857, but can vary widely depending on the type
Nurse Practitioner Programs in Wisconsin
Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
Wisconsin Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Wisconsin:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Wisconsin
- Wisconsin visitors and residents enjoy the state's 7,446 streams and rivers.
- End-to-end they'd stretch 26,767 miles. That is more than enough to circle the globe at the equator.
- Wisconsin's Door County has five state parks and 250 miles of shoreline along Lake Michigan. These figures represent more than any other county in the country.
- In 1878-1879 the Wisconsin legislature approved the creation of a state park in Vilas County. The proposal was not successful and the state ended up selling two-thirds of area land to lumber interest for $8 an acre in 1897.
- In 1900 land acquisition for Wisconsin's first state park began. The park became Interstate State Park located in St. Croix Falls.
- Devil's Lake was established in 1911. The facility has become one of Wisconsin's oldest and most famous state parks. It leads the state parks in attendance.