Pharmacology Schools in Colorado
school that offers pharmacology programs.
Colorado Technical University has a total student population of 1,079 and
2836th highest ranked school in America.
Pharmacology students from Colorado schools who go on to become
pharmacy professionals, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 331,890 people working as
pharmacy technicians alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the pharmacology schools
in Colorado, the average student population is 3,182 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from pharmacology,
there are 2501 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 3,103 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,337, but can vary widely depending on the type
Colorado Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Colorado:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Colorado
- ""Beulah red" is the name of the red marble that gives the Colorado State Capitol its distinctive splendor. Cutting, polishing, and installing the marble in the Capitol took six years, from 1894 to 1900. All of the "Beulah red" marble in the world went into the Capitol. It cannot be replaced, at any price."
- Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held in Denver. 62% of all state Voters choose at almost the last minute not to host the Olympics, because of the cost, pollution and population boom it would have on the State Of Colorado, and the City of Denver.
- The United States Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs.
- The world's largest flat-top mountain is in Grand Mesa.
- In Fruita, the town folk celebrate 'Mike the Headless Chicken Day'. Seems that a farmer named L.A. Olsen cut off Mike's head on September 10, 1945 in anticipation of a chicken dinner - and Mike lived for another 4 years without a head.