Photography Schools in Louisiana
school that offers photography programs.
Louisiana Tech University has a total student population of 11,264 and
2023rd highest ranked school in America.
Photography students from Louisiana schools who go on to become
photogrammetric compilation specialists,
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 57,760 people working as
photographers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the photography schools
in Louisiana, the average student population is 1,613 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from photography,
there are 3263 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,905 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$1,789, but can vary widely depending on the type
Photography Programs in Louisiana
Louisiana Tech University
Louisiana Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Louisiana:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Louisiana
- "The world famous "Mardi Gras" is celebrated in New Orleans. Mardi Gras is an ancient custom that originated in southern Europe. It celebrates food and fun just before the 40 days of Lent: a Catholic time of prayer and sacrifice."
- The Battle of New Orleans, which made Andrew Jackson a national hero, was fought two weeks after the War of 1812 had ended and more than a month before the news of the war's end had reached Louisiana.
- Louisiana was named in honor of King Louis XIV.
- Baton Rouge hosted the 1983 Special Olympics International Summer Games at LSU.
- Louisiana has the tallest state capitol building in the United States; the building is 450 feet tall with 34 floors.