Photography Schools in Minnesota
schools that offer photography programs.
The Art Institutes International Minnesota,
the highest-ranking photography school in MN, has a total student population of 2,008 and
2903rd highest ranked school in America.
Of the 8 photography schools
only 1 has a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
The Art Institutes International Minnesota comes out as the most expensive ($28,338/yr),
with Ridgewater College as the lowest recorded at only $9,046/yr.
Photography students from Minnesota schools who go on to become
photogrammetric compilation specialists,
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 57,760 people working as
photographers alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the photography schools
in Minnesota, the average student population is 3,459 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
18 to 1. Aside from photography,
there are 5327 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,013 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$6,006, but can vary widely depending on the type
Photography Programs in Minnesota
The Art Institutes International Minnesota
College of Visual Arts
Dakota County Technical College
Hennepin Technical College
Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Minnesota Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Minnesota:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Minnesota
- Minnesotan baseball commentator Halsey Hal was the first to say 'Holy Cow' during a baseball broadcast.
- The Mall of America in Bloomington is the size of 78 football fields --- 9.5 million square feet.
- "Minnesota Inventions: Masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMOs, the bundt pan, Aveda beauty products, and Green Giant vegetables"
- The St. Lawrence Seaway opened in 1959 allowing oceangoing ships to reach Duluth.
- Minneapolis is home to the oldest continuously running theater (Old Log Theater) and the largest dinner theater (Chanhassan Dinner Theater) in the country.