Plumbing Schools in Arkansas
school that offers plumbing programs.
University of Arkansas at Monticello has a total student population of 3,479 and
4436th highest ranked school in America.
Plumbing students from Arkansas schools who go on to become
residental plumbers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the plumbing schools
in Arkansas, the average student population is 2,096 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from plumbing,
there are 2695 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,969 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,307, but can vary widely depending on the type
Plumbing Programs in Arkansas
University of Arkansas at Monticello
Arkansas Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Arkansas:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Arkansas
- Elevations in the state range from 54 feet above sea level in the far southeast corner to 2,753 feet above at Mount Magazine, the state's highest point.
- North Little Rock offers one of the nation's largest municipal parks.
- The community of Mountain View is called the Folk Capital of America. The little town preserves the pioneer way of life and puts it on display for visitors at the Ozark Folk Center State Park from March through October.
- The road to the White House for President Bill Clinton began in Hope, then led to Hot Springs, Fayetteville, and Little Rock.
- Arkansas contains over 600,000 acres of lakes and 9,700 miles of streams and rivers.