Plumbing Schools near Hawaii
schools that offer plumbing programs.
University of California-Davis,
the highest-ranking plumbing school in HI, has a total student population of 31,247 and
41st highest ranked school in America.
Of the 9 plumbing schools
only 8 have a student population over 10k. After taking into account tuition, living expenses, and financial aid,
Wyotech-Fremont comes out as the most expensive ($32,914/yr),
with City College of San Francisco as the lowest recorded at only $4,129/yr.
Plumbing students from Hawaii schools who go on to become
residental plumbers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the plumbing schools
in Hawaii, the average student population is 3,134 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from plumbing,
there are 704 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,845 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,000, but can vary widely depending on the type
Plumbing Programs near Hawaii
City College of San Francisco
Allan Hancock College
College of San Mateo
Hawaii Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Hawaii:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Hawaii
- "The state of Hawaii consists of eight main islands: Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii."
- Hawaii is the most isolated population center on the face of the earth. Hawaii is 2,390 miles from California; 3,850 miles from Japan; 4,900 miles from China; and 5,280 miles from the Philippines.
- Hawaii is the only state that grows coffee.
- More than one-third of the world's commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii.
- "From east to west Hawaii is the widest state in the United States. "