Plumbing Schools in Idaho
school that offers plumbing programs.
Boise State University has a total student population of 18,933 and
448th highest ranked school in America.
Plumbing students from Idaho schools who go on to become
residental plumbers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the plumbing schools
in Idaho, the average student population is 3,285 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from plumbing,
there are 1173 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,807 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,022, but can vary widely depending on the type
Idaho Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Idaho:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Idaho
- The Cataldo mission is the oldest building in the state.
- American Falls is unique from most communities because the entire town was moved in the mid-1920s when the original American Falls Dam was constructed.
- Rexburg is home to Ricks College, the largest private two-year college in the nation.
- Elk River is the home of the Idaho Champion Western Red Cedar Tree, the largest tree in the state. Estimated to be over 3000 years old this giant is more than 18 feet in diameter and stands 177 feet tall.
- Albertson College of Idaho in Caldwell was founded as the College of Idaho in 1891 and is the state's oldest four-year institution of higher learning.