Plumbing Schools in Kansas
school that offers plumbing programs.
Wichita Area Technical College has a total student population of 2,116 and
3133rd highest ranked school in America.
Plumbing students from Kansas schools who go on to become
residental plumbers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the plumbing schools
in Kansas, the average student population is 2,160 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
15 to 1. Aside from plumbing,
there are 2989 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,167 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$3,054, but can vary widely depending on the type
Plumbing Programs in Kansas
Wichita Area Technical College
Kansas Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Kansas:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Kansas
- A ball of twine in Cawker City measures over 38' in circumference and weighs more than 16,750 pounds and is still growing.
- A grain elevator in Hutchinson is 1/2 mile long and holds 46 million bushels in its 1,000 bins.
- South of Ashland the Rock Island Bridge is the longest railroad bridge of its kind. It measures 1,200 feet long and is 100 feet above the Cimarron River.
- At Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine waterbeds for horses are used in surgery.
- Kansas won the award for most beautiful license plate for the wheat plate design issued in 1981.