Plumbing Schools in Rhode Island
Rhode Island contains
school that offers plumbing programs.
New England Institute of Technology has a total student population of 3,341 and
4132nd highest ranked school in America.
Plumbing students from Rhode Island schools who go on to become
residental plumbers, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, within the plumbing schools
in Rhode Island, the average student population is 3,268 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
15 to 1. Aside from plumbing,
there are 763 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 7,540 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,892, but can vary widely depending on the type
Plumbing Programs in Rhode Island
New England Institute of Technology
Rhode Island Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Rhode Island:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Rhode Island
- Rhode Island is the smallest state in size in the United States. It covers an area of 1,214 square miles. Its distances North to South are 48 miles and East to West 37 miles.
- Rhode Island was the last of the original thirteen colonies to become a state.
- Rhode Island shares a state water border with New York.
- The Cogswell Tower in Central Falls was the site of an Indian observation point in use during King Phillips War in 1676. The tower was built in 1904 as part of the last will and testament of Caroline Cogswell.
- Rhode Island never ratified the 18th Amendment prohibition.