Risk Management Schools in Maryland
school that offers risk management programs.
University of Maryland-University College has a total student population of 37,347 and
5214th highest ranked school in America.
Risk Management students from Maryland schools who go on to become
insurance consultants, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Insurance appraisers, auto damage make on average $56,180 per year and there are about 10,960 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the risk management schools
in Maryland, the average student population is 3,835 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
17 to 1. Aside from risk management,
there are 2792 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 3,442 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$6,052, but can vary widely depending on the type
Maryland Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Maryland:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Maryland
- The United States Naval Academy was founded on October 10, 1845 at Annapolis.
- In 1830 the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Company built the first railroad station in Baltimore.
- During revolutionary times Rockville was known as Hungerford's Tavern the name of its most familiar landmark. One of the first calls to freedom from British rule was heard at the tavern in 1774.
- The Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is considered a masterpiece and one of the finest 19th century buildings in the world. The basilica is the first cathedral in the United States. Baltimore represents the first Roman Catholic diocese.
- Fort Meade near Laurel became a base because a train engineer delivering soldiers to Meade knew only one Meade, the one in Maryland. He was not aware of Fort Meade, Florida. The confusion happened so often a second base was built in Maryland in an attempt to avoid the confusion.