RN Schools in Idaho
school that offers RN programs.
Eastern Idaho Technical College has a total student population of 886 and
4554th highest ranked school in America.
RN students from Idaho schools who go on to become
have a good chance at finding employment.
For example, there are 2,583,770 people working as
registered nurses alone in the US, and their average annual salary is
Also, within the RN schools
in Idaho, the average student population is 3,285 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from RN,
there are 1173 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 1,807 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,022, but can vary widely depending on the type
RN Programs in Idaho
Eastern Idaho Technical College
Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
Idaho Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Idaho:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Idaho
- The Cataldo mission is the oldest building in the state.
- American Falls is unique from most communities because the entire town was moved in the mid-1920s when the original American Falls Dam was constructed.
- Rexburg is home to Ricks College, the largest private two-year college in the nation.
- Elk River is the home of the Idaho Champion Western Red Cedar Tree, the largest tree in the state. Estimated to be over 3000 years old this giant is more than 18 feet in diameter and stands 177 feet tall.
- Albertson College of Idaho in Caldwell was founded as the College of Idaho in 1891 and is the state's oldest four-year institution of higher learning.