Supply Chain Management Schools in Indiana
school that offers supply chain management programs.
Ivy Tech Community College-Central Indiana has a total student population of 19,533 and
5787th highest ranked school in America.
Supply Chain Management students from Indiana schools who go on to become
supply chain managers,
supply chain directors,
global supply chain directors, etc.
have a good chance at finding employment.
Also, Purchasing managers make on average $96,910 per year and there are about 65,080 of them employed in the US today.
Also, within the supply chain management schools
in Indiana, the average student population is 3,200 and average student-to-faculty ratio is
16 to 1. Aside from supply chain management,
there are 4523 total
degree (or certificate) programs in the state, with 2,471 people on average applying for a school. Undergraduate tuition costs are normally around
$4,867, but can vary widely depending on the type
Indiana Interesting Facts
Top National Parks in Indiana:
Famous State Residents:
Related Subjects - Schools in or near Indiana
- The first long-distance auto race in the U. S. was held May 30, 1911, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The winner averaged 75 miles an hour and won a 1st place prize of $14,000. Today the average speed is over 167 miles an hour and the prize is more than $1.2 million. Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the site of the greatest spectacle in sports, the Indianapolis 500. The Indianapolis 500 is held every Memorial Day weekend in the Hoosier capital city. The race is 200 laps or 500 miles long.
- Abraham Lincoln moved to Indiana when he was 7 years old. He lived most of his boyhood life in Spencer County with his parents Thomas and Nancy.
- Explorers Lewis and Clark set out from Fort Vincennes on their exploration of the Northwest Territory.
- The movie "Hard Rain" was filmed in Huntingburg.
- During WWII the P-47 fighter-plane was manufactured in Evansville at Republic Aviation.