Is an Online Dialysis Technician Education Possible?
Yes! Colorado Technical University
is an accredited US institution offering programs to train individuals
to become outstanding
radiology technicians, etc.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, at present there are 166,860 people employed as
medical and clinical laboratory technologists alone in America, and their average annual salary is
Medical and clinical laboratory technicians make on average $37,860
per year and there are about 152,420
of them employed today.
Online schools like Colorado Technical University have been proven to help successfully launch workers into
Dialysis Technician Common Job Tasks
Popular Journals & Magazines
Dialysis Technician Organizations
Related Professions Currently in Demand
- cleans, sterilizes, maintains dialysis machines, and makes sure everything is in good working order.
- attaches the dialyzer and plastic tubing to the dialysis machine before each procedure, and mixes the dialysis solution.
- records the patients vital signs.
- takes patients blood pressure.
- makes sure patients feel well before leaving.
- keeps patients records.
- maintains the dialysis machine.
- talks with patients.
- works with nurses.
- works with doctors for holistic patient care.
Top Cities for Dialysis Technician
- Nurse Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Anesthesiologist
- Dialysis Nurse
Top States for Dialysis Technician
- Fort Lauderdale
- New York City
Common Dialysis Technician Degree Program Names
- New York
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
Common Dialysis Technician Course Titles
- Associate of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Associate of applied science - Dialysis Technician
- Associate of applied science
- Associate of science in healthcare
- Bachelor of Science in healthcare
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in nursing
- Renal Anatomy, Physiology and Terminology
- Principles of Dialysis
- Dialysis Environment and Procedures
- Dialysis Delivery
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Psychosocial Problems
- Principles of Hemodialysis
- Dialyzer Reprocessing
- Infection Control Procedures
- Wellness and Disease Concepts